TRIBES, MY PERSONAL STYLE (& carbooting)

08:01

My style is very minimal and my wardrobe palette is very muted. However I do like to go a bit cray with my accessories now and then, I'm down for a bright bag and a textured shoe. 
You know, just to keep it interesting.
Oh and I love my bargains, I've been thrifting since year 7.

I'm a massive Mary-Kate and Ashley fan, and I bloody love their style. They dress so effortless but always look so chic and cool. They are killing the "Oh.. I just threw it on" look.
I am constantly thrifting for a standout Olsen ensemble, from the long oversized coat to the slip on loafers.



I am the biggest carboot fiend, a vast majority of my clothes are thrifted. I roll out of bed every Sunday morning at 7am, throw on whatever clothes have to hand, but layering up of course - British weather and all. I get in the car, and off I go to the carboot. Me and my mum always get there super early and have a procedure in set, (we take thrifting very serious) we have a lil chat on route to discuss what exactly we are looking for, so this way, we can have two sets of eyes preying on the stalls. But once you're there its hard to stop buying! As you can imagine its hard to say no to a £2.00 jumper from & other stories. So, as a result my draws are exploding with clothes. Yet, I'm always stuck in that vicious circle of never having anything to wear...
My shopping strategy is based on bargain hunting. So, it is very hard to comprehend buying a £29.99 jumper from Zara, when you just bought one for 50p at the carboot. However in reality most people would say £30 for a jumper is pretty reasonable. This is an on going struggle of mine, I am never completely satisfied, I feel the guilt everytime I put it on. I mean,  I even haggle down at a carboot! £3 for a jumper seems a lot in that environment. 

Okay, this blog started of being about tribes and my personal style but I kinda went off on one about carbooting. So lets talk tribes! 
We all fit into a certain tribe, whether we like it or not.
After filling out a questionnaire, I found that I fit into the 'Trendie Tribe' and this is what they have to say about me...


http://www.channel4.com/programmes/find-your-tribe
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mary+kate+olsen&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjryKPziM_QAhXFAMAKHdyUDyQQ_AUICCgB&biw=1278&bih=634

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts